Saturday, March 5, 2022

Thief: the Dark Project (Gold edition) review


Thief: The Dark Project review: Great game 🙌 still holds up (for the most part) with its great level design (most great, some not so much), great stealth gameplay, and excellent story and characters. Hard for me to pick a favorite level since this is a game I probably won’t be going back to playing often anytime soon, but if I had to choose one that I would replay multiple times, it would be the Opera House level. Was a unique level, especially when robbing valuables and money pouches from nobles which was pretty neat. I do highly recommend this game despite some levels being frustrating like the last 2 levels before the final level, and not being as well-polished as the sequels, but it’s definitely a great game to start with to get into the Thief video game series.

No comments:

Post a Comment