Saturday, March 5, 2022

Ultimate Spider-Man: Public Scrutiny review


Missed it for #webheadwednesday but thought I still share this Ultimate Spider-Man book I have and do a review on it. One of the first comic issues I ever read back when I started reading comics when I was a kid were Ultimate Spider-Man issues of the “Public Scrutiny” storyline. I remember being mesmerized by the art and really liking the story and dialogue, even with all the heavy stuff going on in the issues. These Ultimate Spider-Man issues probably has the best Mark Bagley art ever, and it really shows since he really took his time drawing the art when he worked on the Ultimate Spider-Man series. This is the comic book storyline that got me into comics, especially the Ultimate Spider-Man comics, and I’m glad I got my start there and have grown very passionate for the comic book medium.

No comments:

Post a Comment